Monday, February 4, 2008

Mobile


Using the internet on your phone will finally be fast and reliable. Clear images (even if you keep zooming in), embedded media actually playing, and open source platforms that let techies download easy-to-use applications to their phones just like they would on Facebook.

Shell's ex-chairman wants the EU to ban automobiles that do under 35 miles to a gallon, and for the more polluting cars to be taxed more. I say: why the fuck hasn't this been done before??

Watch me crank that Robocop with bionic contact lenses. Freaky.
Kill some time on Lego Factory.
Cook/Drink? Use what you have.

I'm watching way too much BBC.

I save bout half of these pictures to my laptop.
Heeeheee, well, this is probably funnier for some than others.

Who the HELL let those racist Sales Genie ads run??
Oh, and uhh... I'M Eli Manning.

My heart breaks everytime I hear this on the radio. You have to hear it in club volume. And one of the best bmore playlists ever.


No comments: