Monday, February 18, 2008

BASE


Yes, that's Alice Deejay. :| :| :|
And.. I think... it works... :|:|:|:|:|!!!!!
*Elementary school memories flood back*



AHHH Amazing Race Asia 2's done!!! I'm already bored and waiting for next season. But I gotta admit, can't beat the racers this season. Lucky Rovilson. Aside from being a magazine editor, he's dating Vanessa... do you know how much I want this dude's life?? ( 1 2 ) Marc & Paula too man... I feel like an asian gossip columnist so I'll get back on track. I'm a little disappointed they came in 3rd, but the Singaporeans definately deserved to win. I can only imagine what that experience would've felt like. Ahh can't wait to go back to Asia.






Hahahah wtf is wrong with old people these days? Grow some skin and teach them for fucks sake.

Disneyland's Tomorrowland featured Monsanto's House of the Future in 1957... (skip to about halfway)

2008, they're doing it again.

MIA for MARC JACOBS?? Bomb.


What are you laughing at? He's serious.

What I was talking about. Wait, projections from your cell?? *droooool*

Hm... suspicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! those 2 songs are from this house cd i picked up from the PI when we went there :)

oh how i love mid-century architecture/design..i wonder what this new house will look like..and i'm sure kanye will blog about it.

P said...

chillout project house sessions?? i only found out about those compilations after the trip haha. i wanna go back so bad

Anonymous said...

haha yes..i got all of those chillout project cds when we were there! some real gems those are!