Tuesday, January 22, 2008

28

Heath Ledger
4 April 1979 - 22 January 2008

"Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse."
Why does this always seem to happen?
But they never really die... No one does.

It isn't his superstar status or the media attention that got me floored when I heard about this today. He crafted his talent further and further and further. Most people would only dream of taking their talents any further, but he spent his talent lavishly. For that, I have an immense amount of respect for him. For sure, he's just crossed another milestone in his life and he's on his way to doing more and more with his life. Just like they all do. I wish him the best of luck.

It's kind of ______ how fast they update IMDB and Wikipedia to reflect this stuff. There's something that feels really wrong about it but I can't put my finger on it...

No comments: