Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sneak


Missed this song so much! COS WE ON THE ATTACKKKK

Peep the suspected official "Seeing Sounds" album cover. Ironic cuz I just handed in my cd cover assignment on Monday after 2 weeks doin it. GUESS WHAT ALBUM I CHOSE?? Yes, deviantart (yea yea yea i know, amateur anime world). I know NERD was goin for an epic look, but... I don't know. Maybe it's the whole "anti-trend" trend goin on all of a sudden.

MEAN TIME, "A.K. ALL THE WAY!" DIME.


Who coined "staycation"?????
I wish I had these directing me to cheap buys. But that'd probably look more like those arrows in NFS Underground. Yeyuhhh.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Need. Tickets.

4REAL is my kinda show!!! I defnly joined the community! I watched the MIA show and was hella drawn to Kimi's story. He was pronounced dead and thrown on top of corpses when he was a kid (he wasn't really dead, just dying of starvation) and he comes back and does this?? Hero quality. Anyway, it also amazed me how they lined up for a turn on the slide. A turn on the swingset. So many things I take for granted are like dreams-cum-true in places like Liberia. Watch this show if you get the chance!

Still can't get over this vid!! (and the show!)


The Publics say: "At 23, Argentina based illustrator/designer Gianluca Fallone has already worked for brand heavyweights like Nike, MTV and the Cartoon Network. His pop-psychedelic style and knack for self-referential ad design reads like a unique blend of Kashiwa Sato and Chuck Anderson." FALLONES GOT IT GOIN OWN!!!

By the way, Sean Avery's interning where? I could see him doin Men's Vogue or GQ though.

HELL YEEEEA!! this right here epitomizes the club scene in vancouver. satisfaction. satisfaction. satisfaction.

2 comments:

melenie said...

1. Rock The Bells?! I wanna go!!!!!!

2. I want to comment on your deviant art stuff! but i don't know how?

melenie said...

3. I knew you would like Alicia's new video, i love it, she's so pretty in it! and i really like the "Pajama party" part with the music - what song is that?