Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lovelight

I've been in such a Robbie Williams mood lately but I'll control myself and post a max 3 vids. No old Robbie for you. That's for motormouthing and showering only. "SHE OFFERS ME PROTECTION!!! ALOTTA LOVE AND AFFECTIONNNN" or my infamous rendition of "me wit the flo'show, kickin wit ya torso, boys gettin high and the gi'ls even more so". Sometimes I tear up singing his shit.


Ronson always rocks it.

hehehe 2 more weeks to Justice.

Ronson killin it again.


k 4.


WHOVILLE
!!!!!!!!!! bahaha
Absolut always comin through. I wanna play!
Way to make the depressed doubt everything more.
Need one of these at school.
Blow! Come on, everyone's doing it...
Oh, I thought everyone used Facebook haha.

"The IDEO Aquaduct, a high-design tricycle concept that helps those in developing countries create and transport clean drinking water. Essentially, the water goes in the trunk and pedaling powers a filter that leads to clean H2O in the second tank up front. Watch the video below to see it in action." (material interest)


LMFAO!!!!! "I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah that justice vid is intense.
i'm scared.